my penguin

my penguin

Saturday, August 20, 2011

New penguins-CP's Hidden Gems

Hi penguins! I thought, as an experienced player of two years old, that I should start giving advice to new penguins! I'm going to show you some places that I've come to enjoy but are not the easiest to find.

This is the cave mine. Grab a jackhammer from the corner and drill for coins!

The iceberg is on the map and stuff but it's just really special.





The book room is my favourite place. There's a typing game there where you can practice typing with both hands. You earn a lot of coins too. Poke through the books and see what you can discover!

The arcade is really cool. It's above the nightclub. Try your hand at a game!

Now, most players know about the Stadium, but how many newbies know about the Snow and Sports catalog? Check it out for the latest sporting gear!





No comments:

Post a Comment